1) Instructions for UHF systems can be downloaded by clicking here.
2) Videos for units (with a debate about soups in Polish in the background) are here:
2) Software referenced in the instructions can be downloaded by clicking here.
3) Suggested - install the software, then plug in the base station and allow Windows to find the appropriate diver software. After the process is complete, unplug and re-plug in the base station. Then open the tracker application. Once open select the com port (upper left corner) to be the device that IS NOT "Com 1".
4) Contact DCK if you have difficulties (573-823-2921).